Air Conditioner and Fridge Mechanic
Our service providers with expertise in installing, servicing, and repairing air-conditioners (AC) report that common issues with air-conditioners are
- The filter and or condenser coil of an air-conditioner is/are dirty
- The evaporator coil is frozen
- AC has a low level of refrigerant. Refrigerant is a substance present in the evaporator coil of your AC. It is used to remove heat and humidity from the room the AC is installed. If the substance is low, the AC will not produce enough cooling.
- Refrigerant is leaking
- Ducts are leaking
- The fan has some problems
- The thermostat is incorrectly calibrated
- Heat and moisture drain is clogged
We are providing the best Ac Services in Pakistan.
Do you know why such problems arise? It is because of incorrect installation or poor maintenance and servicing of air-conditioners. Since many AC technicians are often not enough qualified, hence, hence, you cannot always trust their advice in fixing such issues. Technology is evolving and making things more complex. In such a situation what to do? No need to worry.
Our AC technicians are highly skilled with decades of experience in the field. They are available to serve your needs in almost all areas of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, and Lahore.
We have grouped air-conditioner services into four categories:
- Group 1:
- Gas refiling – fridge
- Gas refiling – Regular AC
- Gas refiling – Inverter AC
- Group 2
- Installation of Split Unit
- Installation of Standing Floor Unit
- Removal of AC
- Group 3
- Split AC service/cleaning (w/o removing unit)
- Split AC service/cleaning (full)
- Window AC service
- Group 4
- Service Cassette & standing
- HVAC – Central Cooling
- Piping (per foot labor)
- PCB card repairing
We believe in:
- Quality of services – the satisfaction of our clients
- Easy and comfort of our clients
- Value for money – quite reasonable rates
Our service providers provide technical advice, which is independent and is based on their judgment as experts. They are aware of professional health and safety measures. They also follow COVID SOPs.
We closely monitor each and every process and look after each and every customer with the best possible care and service. That is why our customer base is increasing day by day.
- Minimum charges for any service are Rs. 200.
- You can request services at night too. However, prime time charges will apply which may be twice the normal charges.
The solution is a click away. Just download the Nayakam App from Google Play Store, install it, and select the service you require.